Sunday

MIA ↠ Instagram catch up ☆


What is it about leaving home that makes you completely forget what made you happy before you left? For the last couple of months I've been completely missing in action. I've also been quite up & down emotionally. Struggling to feel connected to the small things that used to light up my day. In June I was blessed enough to go on an amazing trip to LA where I walked the streets of the city enjoying the Cali summer sunshine, met the most amazing people on a once in a lifetime acting jamboree & worked super hard to soak up every last drop of beautiful energy my trip had to offer. When I returned I felt a surge of motivation & energy to achieve both in my acting & everyday life. With the support of my boyfriend I moved out of the house we'd shared for the last couple of years & into the city to live with one of my childhood friends. I had taken the first leap, I had shook things up, I was now in the middle of it all & yet there was something missing. In all the excitement of my return I had forgotten about blogging. It seems so trivial when you're doing it. It's a few photos & a couple of silly little notes about your life that you are sharing with the entire internet community, but apparently for me it had offered something a bit more important. I had created a space of self expression, where I can post whatever I want, whenever I want. I can appreciate & share those things that although small mean a whole heap to me ۞