Saturday

Autumn/Winter ❄☁ vs Summer/Spring ☼❀ Hippie Styling...

Bold print dress vintage found in a costume room - Belt Vintage - Necklace Tree of Life - Moonstone Tree of Life - Mixed gemstone bangle bought in Jakarta - Citrine Ring self made - Cowboy Boots Zara
Patterned Maxi Mango - Amazonite Bracelet self made - Jasper bangle El Minara - Sandals Bershka

I've been having a bit of trouble dealing with the recent change of weather. Having grown up in the tropics means I now struggle to style myself for the colder months of the year. While searching for inspiration I struck up a conversation with Ant about hippie & bohemian style & all the different forms it comes in. You have flower power hippies, beatnik hippies, crystal hippies, feral hippies, 70s groovy hippies & many more. Out of all of that I tried to come up with a couple of outfits that were not only comfortable, but that would also suit the weather outside. For Autumn/Winter I channeled a 70s vibe incorporating bold prints & leather accessories. Then for Spring/Summer I stuck to my favourite of the bunch flower plower with a light maxi & of course flowers! Hope you like it...